Margot My Starpery 156 - The Doll Forum

What's up everyone. I'd like to introduce my Starpery 156 Margot. TPE with silicone head. Pretty impressed with her so far.

The 156 by Starpery - Page 2 - The Doll Forum

Really like the Starpery 156 - kind of jaw droppingly real/seems to have a waist that matches such a voluptuous body! Is it silicone (not TPE)?

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Search found 14 matches - The Doll Forum

Topic: Margot My Starpery 156: Replies: 529: Views: 33550. Re: Margot My Starpery 156. Hello, one of the pics shows the doll smiling, you have more than one ...

How much does she weigh? - The Doll Forum

Starpery 156. I don't have a scale, but my guesstimate is around 92-95lbs. My D4E 165 is 95lbs and the Starpery feels about the same.

Starpery 156 via Booty Call Doll - The Doll Forum

I just placed an order for the 156 "Cynthia" from Starpery, full silicon. Jeff at BCD has been very helpful and straightforward with the process.

Valerie my Irontech 156 - The Doll Forum

Welcome to Valerie's thread. She is a Irontech 156 with Jessica head. She's big and heavy, but beautiful and super sexy. Worth all the pain to move and pose ...

A whole lotta Rosie! (Irontech 156) - Page 4 - The Doll Forum

I gotta tell ya, you and Valarie inspired me to get Rosie back in front of my lens, ... Margot Cecilia. Top ... How realistic Starpery dolls are, I wanna see them ...

Review Starpery 156cm G Cup Weight-Reduced TPE/Soft Silicone

The Doll Forum. The world's definitive resource on love dolls and erotic dolls for adults since 2001. Skip to content. Search Advanced search.

My Starpery weight-reduced 156cm has arrived! - The Doll Forum

Starpery.com. My Starpery weight-reduced 156cm has arrived! Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the ...

Factory photos of my Starpery 156 - Kelly - The Doll Forum

I just received the factory photos of my order from Starpery Tech. It is a work of art. I am honestly very happy and impressed with the craftsmanship. It is ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024